Place mouse over image to zoom.
Molnlycke Mepitel Ag (Silver) Wound Contact Layer, 2" x 3" (Single)
- The Mepitel Ag (Silver) is a gentle two-sided wound contact layer that minimizes pain with antimicrobial properties.
- It does not stick to a moist wound, which means it can often be removed without pain.
- Contains silver, a proven antimicrobial agent, to prevent infection growth within the wound.
- Molnlycke's Safetac technology also protects newly formed tissue and intact skin around the wound to promote faster healing.
- Seals the wound to protect the surrounding skin from leakage from the wound.
- Due to its "open mesh" structure, it is often used with a secondary dressing (i.e. another dressing over it) that is absorbent and enables topical treatments to be applied.
- This dressing allows the secondary dressing to be changed without opening up the wound and distrubing healing.
- Can remain in place for up to 14 days.